President – Elizabeth Berry, CASE
Past President – Rosa Mendoza Friedheim CASE, CDMP
First Vice President – John Oney
Second Vice President – Sharon Altland-Myers
Ex-Officio Board Member Director/ Treasurer– Russell Kice, CMP, CEM, HMCC
Kelli Donahoe, CMP
Trudy Singh, CMP
Mary Lynn Novelli, CMP
Rosa Mendoza-Friedheim, Chair
Angela Daniels – Co-Chair
Membership Chair – John Oney
Membership Co-Chair – Eric Reichert
These positions are responsible for the development and maintenance of a comprehensive membership recruitment and retention program. Duties include:
- Recruitment of Committee members
- Develop orientation for new members and welcome program
- Development of marketing programs to recruit new members and maintain existing members.
CSPI Connect Events Chair – Mary Lynn Novelli, CMP
Co-Chair – Regina Brittingham
These positions are responsible for the development and implementation of the CSPI Connects Program. This program provides networking opportunities for CSPI members who are attending key industry events. This program is also a tool for membership recruitment.
- Identification of perspective industry event for CSPI Connect programs
- Site selection and program content for each event
- Collaborate with CSPI Executive Committee on contracting and planning each event
Marketing Chair/Public Relations – Kelli Donahoe, CMP
Co-Chair- Elizabeth Berry, CASE
This position is responsible for the oversight of the marketing and Public relations for CSPI. The chairperson will work directly with each Chairperson to ensure that the goals are developed for each area and deliverables are set for each strategic goal. This position will plan and coordinate monthly press releases.
Education/Town Hall Chair – Sharon Altland Myers
Co-Chair- Rosa Mendoza -Friedheim, CASE, CDMP
This position is responsible for the development and maintenance of partnerships with both industry associations as well as Allied members. This position also maintains and develops CSPI’s social media and coordinates continual presence on social media channels.
- Collaborate with CSPI Executive Committee on the development of strategies ti increase CSPI’s presence in the industry. This should be done through the development and maintenance of cooperative relationships such as IAEE, PCMA, IAVM, DMAI etc..
- Collaborate with CSPI Executive Committee on development opportunities and subject matter topics that are related to the profession of sales that can be marketed to members and prospective members via social media channels.
Sponsorship Chair – Rosa Mendoza-Friedheim, CASE, CDMP
Co- Chair: Elizabeth Berry, CASE
This position is primarily responsible for assisting the CSPI Executive Committee with the identification and recruitment of Annual sponsors, Annual Meeting Sponsors and Event Sponsors.
- Identification and solicitation of Annual CSPI Sponsors.
- Identification and solicitation of sponsors for the CSPI Annual Conference
- Identification and solicitation of sponsor for other CSPI events
- Collaborate with CSPI Executive Committee on maintenance of current CSPI sponsors
- Collaborate with CSPI Executive Committee on development and creation of sponsorship packages and benefits and necessary collateral materials
Annual Conference Chair – Elizabeth Berry, CASE
Co – Chair – Trudy Singh, CMP
This position is responsible for the evaluation, development and implementation of the educational content for the CSPI annual Conference.
- Speaker identification
- Subject matter development
- Industry trending topics
Finance & Technology Committee Chair – Russell Kice, CMP, CEM, HMCC
Co – Chair – John Oney, 1st Vice President
This position is responsible for preparation and oversight of the annual budget, preparation of monthly financial reports, year end tax preparation and overall financial management of CSPI. Oversight of all Association technology – email, website, Membership management software, etc.
Nominating Chair – Rosa Mendoza-Friedheim
Co-Chair – Russell R. Kice, CMP, CEM, HMCC
This position will seek to recruit and develop future board members while maintaining an equal balance of members programs. Fills board vacancies as they occur. Spearheads the Nomination process for the annual Shawn Corwin Myland Award.